Renew your membership now to continue to help us make a positive impact in our field:
Benefits of the Individual Active Member:
- entitled to vote for representatives to the Board of Governors who will have the right to vote.
- eligible to be elected or appointed to any position in the Board and Executive Committee.
- receipt of the News and Views on the individual proper e-mail address.
- eligible to a reduced registration fee for the ISPRM World Congresses and Endorsed Conferences.
- eligible to reduced subscription fee of official journal(s) of ISPRM.
- access to rich educational materials, professional forums and special-interest groups through the members-only parts of the ISPRM web site.
- free access to electronic version of Journal of Rehabilitation Medicine.
- eligible to publish announcements or articles in N&V about their own congress or activity.
- provision of membership diploma.
If you are a National Society you will be automatically contacted by the ISPRM Membership Team to assist in membership renewal.