Deadline for applications – September 21st, 2019 The International Society of Physical and Rehabilitation Medicine is pleased to announce that applications are open for the ISPRM 2020 World Congress Grants. The International Education and Development Fund (IEDF) Committee has decided to provide a total amount of 40,000 Euros for sponsoring participants to attend the 2020 World Congress. The fund will be divided into two separate types of grants:
- General grant for participants from Low and Middle-income countries:
A total of 10 grants and each successful applicant will receive up to 3.000 euros. Requirements
- The candidates must be ISPRM Individual Member in good standing;
- Candidate must come from a low-income and/ or developing country;
- Candidates that have submitted a paper (Oral or poster) will be given priority;
- Special grant for members and those wishing to become members of the ISPRM WORLD YOUTH FORUM Task Force.
A total of 10 grants and each successful applicant will receive 1.000 euros. Requirements
- The grantee must be/become an ISPRM Individual Member in good standing;
- Early-career physiatrists (up to 5 years after completion of training), PMR residents, fellows and medical students of the world interested in working for the development of this TF.
- The grantee shall sign a formal document “MoU” declaring that he/she will be actively working in the Task Force.
- The candidate that have submitted a paper (Oral or poster) will be given priority.
Note that: The expenses would be directly payed by the grantee and reimbursed by ISPRM only after having proof of their registration in the ISPRM Congress and the expense receipts. Candidates must submit their CVs and a short motivation letter (1 page summarizing your experience, goals and why this grant is important for your participation at the congress). All candidates should log in to their ISPRM membership profile and submit CV and motivation letter. See instructions below: STEP 1. Log in here https://services.aimgroup.eu/ASPClient/home.asp?EventoID=3907 STEP 2. On your profile page – > – > – > If you have questions or concerns please email: firstname.lastname@example.org