Why join the ISPRM
Dear P&RM professional,
The primary cause for becoming member of our international organization, the ISPRM, is to be able to participate in a large-scale mission aimed to advance the specialty of Physical and Rehabilitation Medicine in all parts of the world.
The personal benefits of becoming individual active member of the ISPRM and/or member of a National P&RM Society affiliated with the ISPRM are listed below:
Benefits of the Individual Active Member:
- entitled to vote for representatives to the Assembly of Delegates who will have the right to vote.
- eligible to be elected or appointed to any position in the Board and Executive Committee.
- receipt of the News and Views on the individual proper e-mail address.
- eligible to a reduced registration fee for the ISPRM World Congresses and Endorsed Conferences.
- eligible to reduced subscription fee of official journal(s) of ISPRM.
- access to rich educational materials, professional forums and special-interest groups through the members-only parts of the ISPRM web site.
- free access to electronic version of Journal of Rehabilitation Medicine.
- eligible to publish announcements or articles in N&V about their own congress or activity.
- provision of membership certificate.
Benefits of the National Societies Member:
- entitled to nominate one representative to the Board with the right to vote.
- members of the National Society are eligible to be elected to the Board.
- receipt of the News and Views monthly on the e-mail address appointed by the Society.
- eligible to publish announcements or articles in N&V about the activities of the Society.
- eligible to a bid for organizing an ISPRM World Congress according to the rules set up by ISPRM.
- the advantage of belonging to the international society that is defending the rights of the specialty.
- the advantage to have ISPRM as spokesman towards the WHO.