International Exchange Committee (IEC)
The ISPRM INTERNATIONAL EXCHANGE PROGRAM COMMITTEE serves as a central clearing house for unique educational and learning opportunities in Physical & Rehabilitation Medicine, across all continents.
The Primary Functions and Responsibilities of the Committee:
- To serve as a central clearing house for international learning opportunities in Rehabilitation
- To facilitate placement of medical students, residents, faculty physicians and allied rehabilitation professionals in global observership rotations
- To share information about global PRM educational opportunities with the membership of the organization
- To track the outcomes, progress and successes of the committee’s educational initiatives
- To interface and network with other rehabilitation educational organizations in pursuit of International Education and Scholarship in the field
- To track the individual accomplishments and endeavors of the committee.
Know more about IEC
Please note that access username and password are provided to all ISPRM members and can be found on the members’ section of the website.